PBG Customs Planet Eclipse Paintball EMEK / ETHA 2 Aluminum Bolt Quick Strip Back Cap
Add some color, style, and Install one of these to easily remove and install your Planet Eclipse Gamma Core Emek or Etha 2 bolt Assembly. Typically 2 1/2 - 3 turns. Milled for grip. 3/8 center hex broached to keep people out or remove stubborn bolt assembly that has been sitting for a while.
- CNC Machined aluminum in the USA
- Integrated CNC machined aluminum post. (3 Post) for torque and slippage prevention.
- Quick and Easy Install and Removal without tools
- 3/8 Hex broached center to completely lock bolt or remove stubborn bolts
- Milled external Sprocket slots for easy grip
- Available in a variety of colors to personalize your marker
Used by many top players in the USA and Worldwide.
Available in a variety of colors.
De-pressurize marker and remove bolt assembly. Use the 5/32 Hex key to remove the 10-32 x 1/2 Socket Head Cap screw from the back of the stock cap. Remove the Stock plastic back cap. Install PBG Customs Quick Strip back cap. (Please note, you can set orientation on how you want the cap to land by installing and re-installing the cap. Re-Install 10-32 stock 10-32 screw and tighten. (3 prongs go into holes). Re-insert bolt assembly and you are ready to go!
PBG Customs is our in-house design, testing, and manufacturing. Tested for superior performance and reliability. By players for players. CNC machined in the USA.
Tags: emek etha2 Planet Eclipse Emek Planet Eclipse Etha 2 Planet Eclipse Etha2