Planet Eclipse CS2 Paintball Marker - RIDDLE SPLASH
Up to 4 Days to fullfill this item
The latest in the CS line of markers, the CS2, has been honed with laser-like focus to be the best. To be used by the best. To conquer. And to win. Powered by the incredible GP Core Drivetrain and packed full of new purposeful features the CS2 not only looks fantastic, but it has the ability to over-achieve on every level.
The Planet Eclipse Geo CS2 Paintball Gun is loaded with all new features and an appearance that changes the game. Extensive milling changes to the body and frame make the CS2 lighter and more compact than ever before. By incorporating a new frame and shaving material to provide a sleek streamlined look, the CS2 is able to save 24g when compared to its predecessor, the CS1.5.
An innovative new design from Planet Eclipse is the tool-less two-piece grip system that features a locking design. Simply move the switch and open up the grips for easy access to the board. Coupled with a newly designed tool-less bolt system, this is one of the easiest guns on the market to maintain.
The most noticeable design change can be seen in the GP Core Drivetrain. With the GP Core drivetrain, the Planet Eclipse Geo CS2 achieves an operating pressure of just 110psi. With such a low operating pressure, the Geo CS2 paintball gun is capable of shooting the most brittle of tournament paints during the worst weather conditions without breaking a single ball! By reducing the operating pressure to the lowest it has ever been the Geo CS2 produces the smoothest feeling shot in a paintball gun. This gun literally shoots “laser beams” of paint!
To further achieve the most accurate shot possible, Planet Eclipse gives you a Shaft FL barrel with a Carbon fiber front coupled with two options for barrel backs, one in .681 and one in .689. Additional barrel backs in other bore sizes are available separately.
The Blade style trigger is fully customizable that can pivot it’s angle to match your desired feel. Adjusting the trigger to your preference allows you to reach the highest firing rates possible in semi-auto.
• CS2 Bespoke Custom Milled Body
• GP Core Drivetrain
• BLE Bluetooth On-Board
• Quick Release Eye Covers
• CS2 Frame With Reduced Profile and Increased Rake Angle
• Hoseless Air Transfer System
• CS2 Bespoke POPS Assembly
• CS2 Adjustable Rake Blade Trigger (Interchangeable)
• CS2 Bespoke Back Cap For Quick Release Bolt Mechanism
• Shaft FL Barrel System With 0.681" / 0.689" Insert And Rubber Grip
• Shaft FL Carbon Fiber Barrel Tip - Total Length 14.5"
• 119G Lighter Than CS1 / 24g Lighter Than CS1.5
• Two Piece Tool-Less Wrap-Around Interlocking Grips With Integrated Push-Button Console And Display Lens
• Low Profile Feed Neck With Locking Sprocket Wheel
• Non-Slip Rubberized Fore-grip/Battery Cover
• Lock N' Load Battery Holder
• 2 - AA Battery Operation
• Tool-Less Battery Replacement
• SL5 Inline Regulator In Grip Frame
• Quick Separation of Frame and Body - All Electronics In-Frame
• 105psi Operating Pressure
• Ultra Low Power SMC Solenoid Pilot Valve
• User-Serviceable Solenoid Spool
• Parallel Processing with Two 16bit Microprocessors
• Micro USB Programming Port
• Eportal Compatible