GOG eNMey Paintball Gun (.50 Cal) - Blue
Highly Efficient – GOG® design and 50 caliber combine in one super- efficient marker. Average velocities of 250 fps yield over 1200 shots from a 48ci compressed air system or over 300 from an ultra-compact 13ci.
True Pneumatic Design – No batteries, no hammer, no sear, no kick... The eNMEyTM .50cal valve is not powered by springs. Precisely balanced gas pressures and a light, crisp pneumatic trigger provide high-end performance at an entry-level price.
Regulated Low Pressure – Whether using CO2 or compressed air, the eNMEyTM .50cal's integrated regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent velocity. Running at 130 psi nominal, the eNMEyTM 50cal is gentle enough to handle even the most brittle .50 caliber paintballs with ease. Simple To Maintain – The eNMEyTM .50cal valve core can be removed for cleaning or repair as a single unit with no tools required. With only one key moving part and no metal-on-metal wear points, the aircraft-grade aluminum valve core is fast and simple to maintain.
Dual-Gas Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the pneumatic components in the eNMEyTM .50cal from the pressure spikes often associated with liquid CO2, while the vertical regulator compensates for pressure fluctuations allowing for stable velocity with compressed air or CO2.
Perfect for Younger Players – The reduced impact energy of .50 caliber paintballs is rapidly gaining popularity as a gateway to bring younger players into the sport. The compact size and light weight of the eNMEyTM .50cal combine with a compact loader and 13ci air system into a field ready marker that feels high-tech but still fits small hands without weighing them down.
Features of the new eNMEy include:
• True Pneumatic Design – No hammer, no sear, no metal-on-metal wear points - for field rental use, there are no batteries to worry about.
• Regulated Low Pressure Operation – A vertical regulator stabilizes gas pressure for consistent operation. Running at 160 psi nominal, the eNMEy is consistent and smooth with little to no recoil.
• CO2 Compatible – An integrated relief valve completely protects the valve components from pressure spikes associated with liquid CO2.
• Spool Valve Design – This tournament proven system delivers both speed and accuracy.
• Simple Maintenance – The eNMEy’s main valve and bolt can be removed, cleaned, inspected and reassembled in seconds.
• Low-Force Anti-Chop – The low force behind the eNMEy’s bolt allows it to bounce back from mis-fed paintballs, reducing the chance of a break in the breech.
• Composite/Aluminum Components – With a machined aluminum receiver under a protective polymer shell, the eNMEy is both lightweight and durable.
• Lifetime Warranty to original purchaser – Enough Said. We want you to be confident in your purchase. Some restrictions and exclusions apply. See warranty for details.
• Electropneumatic Upgrade Path – Not to be confused with “sear tripper” electronic grip frames for hammer-and-spring paintball markers, the optional eNMEy electronic trigger upgrade provides true electropneumatic operation for increased rates of fire, more firing modes and an even lighter trigger pull.
Weight: 1.9lb (with barrel)
Length: 16.5 inch (with barrel)
Caliber: .50 in
Gas Compatibility: CO2 and Regulated compressed air
Valve: GOG® 50cal spool valve core
Trigger type: Pneumatic
Operating pressure: 130psi (@250 fps)
Velocity: 160-300 fps
Materials: Aluminum receiver and valve with protective polymer sleeve, composite grip frame