HK Army SABR Paintball Gun - Black Dust
When starting out in paintball, it is important to find yourself a paintball marker that is dependable and requires very little maintenance. The last thing you want is to show up to the field and be tinkering with your paintball marker because it is not functioning correctly or be forced to use a beat-up, old rental marker provided by the field.
The brand new SABR Paintball Marker by HK Army was created to bring an enjoyable experience at an entry-level price. Composed of a robust, high-grade aluminum body, the SABR is built to withstand even the most brutal beatings. Maintenance on the SABR is minimal and made easy with the quick-release Delrin bolt that can be removed and re-inserted in a matter of seconds. A 12-inch stock ported barrel is included with the SABR, giving you a straight and accurate shot right out of the box. The SABR utilizes Autococker barrel threads if you want to upgrade your barrel down the line.
The patented internal gas through grip gives a more ergonomic feel while holding the SABR and making the marker more streamlined. The SABR Paintball Marker has the ability to run off either CO2 or compressed air depending on your budget for an air system and what is available at your local field. Adjusting the velocity of the SABR is also very easy with clear markings on the back of the marker with the included Allen Key to meet your field required FPS (feet per second) limit. The adjustable clamping feed neck allows any size hopper to be attached and properly secured to the top of the marker.
An HK Army barrel cover with an adjustable elastic band is included to meet field safety requirements. The included parts kit includes all the O-Rings and Allen Keys necessary for performing maintenance on your SABR Paintball Marker. All of these features and more make the SABR Paintball Marker the ultimate entry-level paintball marker you can depend on every paintball outing.
- Quick release Delrin bolt for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Ported / Honed 12" one-piece barrel for increased accuracy (Bore size 0.685)
- Semi-Automatic Firing
- CO2 and Compressed air compatible
- Double finger trigger with safety switch
- Spare O-rings and Allen Keys
- Safety HK Army barrel cover with adjustable elastic band
- Adjustable clamping feed neck to ensure that the loader is properly secured to the top of the marker
- Patented internal gas through the grip gives a more ergonomic feel while firing the marker
- Easy-adjust Chrono located on the back of the marker with lasered +/- to ensure the Chrono is adjusted properly
- Dual breech flex ball detent with easy access covers which can be removed for maintenance