Planet Eclipse ETHA 2 EMC Rail Mounting Body Kit
Unlock the potential of your Eclipse Etha 2 Paintball Marker with the EMC (Eclipse Modular Components) Kit. This lightweight free-floating rail mounting kit allows you to adapt your Eclipse Etha2 to virtually any environment and play style.
Quickly interchange 3rd party attachments* to make your own effective loadout.
Along with built-in 12 and 6 o'clock rails, the Etha 2 EMC Kit supports additional 9, 7, and 5 slot Picatinny rail sections so you can attach anything from flashlights, red dot sights, and cameras to vertical fore grips and stocks to its tough Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN) construction.
The ingenious quick-release mechanism allows instant access to the key components of your marker in seconds making it super easy to maintain bolt, eyes, and detents. 2-Stage Design
The enhanced 2-stage design allows for unique setups from close quarter battles (CQB) to enhanced carbine load-outs for the ultimate mil-sim experience. The front shroud can be removed quickly and easily without tools for lighter more compact load-outs incorporating a 2-stage design allowing for unique setups from close quarter battles (CQB) to enhanced carbine load-outs for the ultimate mil-sim experience. Lock Stock
Your EMC Kit is ready to take a range of compatible stocks** with its easy-to-fit quick-release Stock Adaptors. Take full advantage of the Stock Drop Insert that allows you to lower your stock position for improved ergonomics, sighting, and target acquisition.
• 1 Pair Shell
• 1 Pair Shroud
• 1 Pair BS Covers
• 2 Stock Locking Tabs
• 1 Blanking Plug
• 1 Pair Stock Drop Insert
• 1 Pair Stock Adaptor (Large)
• 1 Pair Stock Adaptor (Small)
• 16 6-32x0.5" Button Head Screws
• 2 10-32x0.5" Cap Head Screws
• 2 6-32x0.3125" Counter Sunk Screws
• 4 Barrel Shroud Retaining Clips
• 2 020 NBR70 O-Rings
• Eclipse Barrel Sock
Composition: Glass Reinforced Nylon (GRN)
** Compatible with most BT4(TM) / Model 98(TM) style stocks
• Compatible with Etha 2
• 2-stage design for close quarter battles (CQB) and carbine loadouts
• Quick release stock mechanism
• Super easy to maintain bolt, eyes, and detents
• Lightweight free-floating design (the barrel can still be removed with the EMC kit in place)
• Small and large Stock Adaptors for increased Stock compatibility**
• Stock Drop Insert to lower Stock position
• Multiple 9, 7, and 5 slot Picatinny rail mounting points
• Quick disconnect (QD) sling attachment point
• Tough Glass Reinforced Nylon construction (GRN)